Fox Run, Rockaway Twp, Morris County, NJ
- 71,748 SF 3 story building with 14 - 1 & 2 Bedroom condos per floor, a total of 42 units in the building.
- Zoning is OR1-EH Office/Residential/Elder Housing Muli-Use District.
- Central entry lobby area with an elevator to all levels.
- 51 parking spaces in the lower level parking garage.
- Building framing is steel with a stucco exterior and asphalt shingle roof. Lower level parking foundation is poured concrete.
- Building has been enclosed and has mechanical systems partially installed. Some sheetrock installed on first floor areas.
- Land development has been completed including site grading, sanitary sewer and municipal water service. A detention pond was built on the southeast corner of Lot 10.01.
Fox Run building was originally approved as the final phase of the 660 unit Fox Run Active Adult Condominium.
This building was once planned to be the assisted living component of Fox Run to be called Leben Care, but was built with the condominium unit plans of the other 16 buildings in Fox Run. Access to the lot was to be via Constitution Avenue, the main artery of Fox Run. An emergency access was planned to the north via Hillside Road.
In 2012 a developer proposed the Merry Heart application for an assisted living and skilled nursing facility that was to be 84 dwelling units with 90 beds in the existing building and a second building 90,184 SF in size with 113 assisted living and nursing beds across and to the southeast from the existing building.
Developers-Don’t Miss this Fantastic Opportunity! For Details Call 888-299-1438 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org