I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
Auction Day Requirements:
1. All bidders must be pre-registered. A $10,000 deposit must be placed into Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. escrow account prior to
bidding. I understand that if I am the High Bidder and fail to submit my full deposit as required within the time frames outlined, a Default Fee
of $10,000 will be charged and will be non-refundable. If you are not the high bidder said deposit will be promptly returned.
2. High Bidder is required to deposit the balance of the 10% into the escrow account by end of business day. Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 401-12-13
Seller has set the minimum bid price of $350,000. Seller shall award the sale to the highest responsive bidder, who shall be required to enter
into an Agreement of Sale within 24 hours of the end of the auction. The Successful Bidder shall not be permitted to withdraw his/her/its bid
without approval of the governing body. A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the bid price and become the final Contract Price.
3. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed in the Property Information Package (PIP) and said terms are incorporated
herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day. I agree to review the Property Information Package including the
Contract of Sale prior to bidding at the Auction.
4. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such
check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to add or delete property from this auction or to alter the order of sale from that published herein. Failure to
inspect property prior to auction does not relieve purchaser of contractual obligations of purchase. ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE AT THE
AUCTION TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ALL ADVERTISING. Auctioneer is providing Internet bidding as a service to Buyer using a Third-Party Bidding
System. Under no circumstances shall Buyer hold Auctioneer liable for system failures resulting in Buyer’s bid not being properly submitted.
6. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in an "AS
IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either
express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the
property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined,
verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents
provided in the Property Information Packet.
7. Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release,
discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or
operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the
part of Seller.