A one of a kind, nursery and farm centrally located in the heart of Route 47 and Dennis Twp. and just minutes from Stone Harbor, Avalon and the Delaware Bay.
Enjoy the beaches or the bay while maintaining your country lifestyle.
- This former working farm (Preserved) and nursery has a total of 34+/- acres of field and nursery.
- Small paddock and run-in shed.
- Grow your own hay or fence in fields for horses or livestock.
- Two homes on the property as well as many out buildings two of which can be easily converted for horse barns or hay storage. Greenhouses and workshop.
- 34.9 Acres of Farm Land/Nursery, with 2 Houses, and many barns and outbuildings!
- Property consists of Block 81.01, Lots 36.01 and 36.02, with total lot frontage of 210'. Property goes from one side of Rt. 47, behind a few residences, and then back to Rt. 47, so there are two entrances to property, PLUS an easement onto Robin Drive that allows for a driveway (extremely useful in the summer!). Also has an easement to Robin Road at back of property.
- Primary house built in 1985, 2,056+/-SF has 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and Office or 4th Bedroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, attached 2-car Garage, AND detached 3-car Garage (tan building), w/ electric, concrete floors, and sliding garage doors.
- Workers Cottage, built in 2008, is 900 SF, has 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bath, washer/dryer, Kitchen, central air & heat, for farm workers or relatives.
- 4000 SF Metal Building, and 40 X 80 Metal Building w/concrete floor, electric & water w/frost free faucet at one end for farm, used to house livestock in winter and storage for irrigation and maintenance.
- Small storage building w/water & electric and a woodshop.
- 30 X 96 Gothic Greenhouse w/electric plus smaller greenhouse,
- 30 X 30 Metal building w/dirt floor and electric,
- 2 Lean-to's, one for alpacas and one for pig. Fencing for alpacas is 4' on 5 acres w/electric fence.
- Another temporary paddock
- 3 large wells, one for house, 2 for farm, gas recently available in town. This farm could easily become winery, horse farm, nursery, no pesticides have been used for at least 5 years. Could be brewery, flower/vegetable production, fruit orchards, organic farm, your choice! ALSO, one non-agricultural micro-enterprise may be permitted, for B & B/Inn, farm-to-table restaurant or more. All in Cape May County, near Jersey Shore! Unlimited possibilities!
Formerly operated as Stites Garden Center - Professional landscape design, install & maintenance, lawn care and hardscaping. Not currently in operation.
Bob Dann | firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: (908) 735-9191 x 29 | Cell: (215) 850-5466