NOTE: New Online Auction Date June 22nd-June 24th
Numerous Possibilities! Nursery, Livestock, Horses, Farm Market, Distillery, Brewery
100 Acre Farm with 88 Tillable Acres
All Nursery Stock Included
- Farm operations buildings include barn with office, machine shed, storage barn, and 42’x100’ pole barn.
- In-ground irrigation system with easements to the Lahaway and Crosswicks creeks included.
- High Visibility on Route 27 allows for a great farm stand location or a pick-your-own farm.
- Convenient to the Columbus Farm Market, Philadelphia metro, and New York metro markets.
- Surrounded by Preserved Land.
Bidding begins Monday, June 22, 2020 at 9:00 am
Bidding conludes Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Property Previews call 888-299-1438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private tour:
Thursday, June 4th
Saturday, June 13th
Last Chance to Preview: Tuesday, June 23rd, 1 pm -2 pm
49 Holmes Mill Road
Upper Freehold Township (Cream Ridge)
Monmouth County, NJ 08514
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
Click here to join the bidders club, then return to this page to download the property information package, then drive-by the property when convenient to preview.
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: I hereby agree to sign the contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of bidding. A 10% deposit of the contract price is required. All bidders must be pre-registered. Funds must be wire transferred into Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. escrow account within 24 hours from conclusion of Auction. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!
2. I recognize that this is an Auction Sale and is not subject to an attorney review period. I will review the contract of sale prepared by Seller’s Counsel prior to the auction.
3. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed on the sale brochures and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
4. I agree to review the Property Information Packet prior to participating in Auction.
5. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% of the Bid Price will be added to the bid price and become the Final Contract Price. The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction. Property is being sold subject to Seller’s Confirmation and Approval.
6. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.