How to Buy at a Max Spann Auction
Benefits to the Buyer
It's Quick & It's Easy
It's quick because a typical auction lasts 20 to 30 minutes. At it's conclusion you know immediately whether you are the winning bidder. This eliminates prolonged and costly negotiations that often accompany traditional brokerage sales.
It's easy because the Max Spann team assembles detailed Property Information Packages (P.I.P) on each auction property to assist you in your review & due diligence. This allows you to quickly understand a property & determine if it meets your needs.
Name Your Price
Buying at auction allows a purchaser to name their own price for a property, not some pre-established listing price. With the open forum of a cry-out auction, a bidder can confidently be assured true market value.
What's The Process?
- Call for a free property brochure or talk to one of our representatives.
- If applicable attend a Property Inspection Tour.
- Pre-register to bid by completing a Pre-Registration Form. We will then send you a detailed Property Information Package (P.I.P) which will greatly assist you in your due diligence review. Arrange financing. Most of our properties are sold with no contingencies. Consequently you'll want to have your purchase financing arranged prior to the auction. Max Spann can facilitate them by suggesting a variety of 3rd party lenders.
- Auction Day: Get to the auction site 30 minutes prior to its start. This will give you ample time to check-in with the registration desk & pick up your bidders card. Also, our staff will be on hand to answer any last minute questions you may have. Pre-determine what you would be willing to bid at auction and go buy a property!
- Enjoy yourself. Purchasing at auction is fun & dynamic; enjoy the experience.