“Beatty Farm” 155.77+/- Acres Preserved Farmland Along the Musconetcong River
Final Chance to preview the farm on Wednesday, September 6th, 12-2 pm
Cropland, Pastures, Woods and Incredible Aquifer
- Formerly a Dairy of Distinction Farm, it currently operates as a cattle & crop farm.
- The farm’s deep aquifer perfectly suited for irrigation and has a 60,000+/- gallons water silo for storage or bottling.
- The circa 1800’s four bedroom and six fireplace colonial home has an abundance of country charm with an expansive patio area to enjoy sunsets and entertain friends.
- The farm features a former dairy barn, storage sheds, pool shed, 50’x80’ Barn with oil heat, electric, 16’ ceiling and oversized access doors to accommodate storage and maintenance of farm equipment.
- The quaint spring house formerly kept the large metal milk can jugs cool and currently feeds the adjoining pond year round with crystal clear cool water.
- Explore the wooded section of the property with meandering trout spawning West Portal Brook. Ideal for the nature enthusiast to explore - Birding, Fishing, Hunting, etc.
- 1,620+/- Feet Frontage on the Musconetcong River. One of the Best Trout Fishing Streams in New Jersey
- Enjoy dining and shopping in nearby Historic Clinton.
- Minutes to Route I-78.
Property Previews 12-2 PM:
Saturday, August 26 & Tuesday, August 29
Final Preview Wednesday, September 6th
Join the bidders-club, click on the confirmation email link (check inbox & spam folders), then return to this page and click on the large red button on the left side of this page to download the information package and register for the auction.