Offer Accepted Prior to Auction
Incredible Opportunity as Ranch, Development or Resort
Enjoy the world renowned Wickenburg, Cultural Events, Horse Back Riding, Top Tier Golfing, Roping Championships and miles of Nature!
- Majestic Estate Home featuring 8,289+/- sq ft of entertaining, Infinity Pool and all luxury amenities
- Additional Residence with private pool
- Private and tranquil setting overlooking the Hassayampa River Preserve
- So much to love about this area of Arizona – Great weather, outdoor activities, diverse shopping and dining, golfing, hiking, and so much more
- A wonderful location to raise your family. Arizona is well known for its healthy business climate, low costs and strong workforce.
Five Parcels Sold Separately or Together
|A||40+/- Acres with 8,289+/- sq ft Custom Estate Ranch Home & Infinity Pool|
|B||25+/- Acres with 3,612+/- sq ft Home, Pool and 2 Barns|
|C||26+/- Acre Commercial Parcel with Great Visibility and Frontage on Route 60|
|D||35+/- Acre Home Site with Fenced Paddocks|
|E||64+/- Acre Residential or Commercial site with frontage on Route 60 and backed by preserved land|
*Parcels auctioned separately and then offered in its entirety
Sunday, April 15th, 12-2 PM
Saturday, April 21st, 12-2 PM
Note: the preview scheduled for May 4th has been cancelled
Friday, May 4th, 11AM-1 PM
N. Rocking Horse Lane & N. Highway 60
Wickenburg (Morristown), AZ 85342
May 4, 2018 at 1 PM
NOTE: Offer accepted prior to Auction. There will NOT be an auction on May 4th.
In Cooperation with our Marketing Partner Burris, Hennessy & Co., Tim Burris, Licensed AZ Broker and Auctioneer
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: I hereby agree to sign the contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of bidding. A 10% deposit of the contract price is required. All bidders must be pre-registered and are required to have a bank cashier's check in the amount of $20,000 each Parcels A & B; $10,000 each Parcels C, D & E made payable to yourself and endorsed to escrow holder after completion of auction. A second check, personal check, is required for the balance of a 10% deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!
2. I recognize that this is an Auction Sale and is not subject to an attorney review period. I will review the contract of sale prepared by Seller’s Counsel prior to the auction.
3. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed on the sale brochures and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
4. I agree to review the Property Information Packet prior to attending Auction.
5. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% of the Bid Price will be added to the bid price and become the Final Contract Price. The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction. Final Contract Price is subject to Trustee’s Confirmation and Acceptance.
6. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in cooperation with Burris Hennessy & Co. (Burris) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.