245+/- Lots Throughout the Township. Sites from 49 Acres to small lots
By Order of the Township of Mansfiield, Warren County, NJ
Google map of property locations click here
Revised Table of Properties 1/26/2021 click here (also under documents tab)
- Something for every buyer – Neighbors, Builders and Investors.
- Numerous lots clustered together into packages to maximize your return on investment.
- Mansfield Twp offers country living with easy access to dining and shopping in Mansfield, Hackettstown, and Washington.
- Convenient to Routes 57, 31, 46 and I-80.
Property Previews: Download the property information package, then, drive-by when convenient.
Packages 1-42 Bidding Concludes Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 11am
Packages 43-84 Bidding Concludes Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 1 pm
Join the bidders club first to reivew the information package for details.
Then go online and create a bidwrangler bidder account at maxspann.bidwrangler.com to place bids.
Questions? Call 888-299-1438 or email email@example.com
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: All bidders must be pre-registered. The successful high bidder will be required to sign a Contract of Sale at the conclusion of the Auction via a DocuSign Electronic Contract. A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the bid price and become the final Contract Price. The high bidder will be required to wire transfer to Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. escrow account or bring a bank cashier’s check within 24 hours for 10% of the full final contract price. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE! The properties are being sold subject to Confirmation and Acceptance of Mansfield Twp.
2. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed in the Property Information Package (PIP) and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
3. I agree to review the Property Information Package prior to bidding at the Auction.
4. I understand that if I enroll on the Max Spann Bidder Club on-line bidding platform and fail to submit my full deposit as required within the time frames outlined, a Default Fee of $1,500 will be charged to my credit card and will be non-refundable.
5. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to add or delete property from this auction or to alter the order of sale from that published herein. Failure to inspect property prior to auction does not relieve purchaser of contractual obligations of purchase. Property sells ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE AT THE AUCTION TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ALL ADVERTISING. Auctioneer is providing Internet bidding as a service to Buyer using a Third-Party Bidding System. Under no circumstances shall Buyer hold Auctioneer liable for system failures resulting in Buyer’s bid not being properly submitted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.