Former Borough Civic Center on 14,880+/- Sq Ft Lot
Attention Builders, Developers and Investors!
- Residential Infill Zoning which permits, among other uses, multifamily residential uses, adaptive reuse, group homes.
- Total consolidated Lot Area: 14,880+/- sq ft - 262+/- ft frontage - Ready for Redevelopment.
- Full sized basketball court, boxing ring, classrooms and multiple offices.
- Close to Valley Forge and King of Prussia. Served by SEPTA and Amtrack and miles of nature trails.
- Phoenixville sits at the junction of the French Creek and the Schuylkill River in beautiful Chester County.
- The Phoenixville downtown is loaded with craft breweries, winery tasting rooms, fine dining, music venues and the famed Colonial Theater.
Online Auction Bidding: Concludes Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11 am
Address: 123 Main Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460
Property Previews 12-2 pm: Tuesday, May 17th and Wednesday, May 25th
Take the next step!
Join the bidders-club, click on the confirmation link email (check inbox/spam folder), then return to this page and click on the large red button on the left to pre-register and download the property information package.