Welcome to “HAWK POND” - Private 177+/- Acres Along the Highlands Ridgeline
- A truly magnificent offering for the outdoor enthusiast with ponds, streams, fields, and plenty of woods to explore by hiking or with an ATV.
- The Bavarian design custom built home features a spacious redwood deck, three bedrooms, large bunk-room that sleeps eight, three full bathrooms, huge fireplace, and walk-out basement with fishing tackle room, utility workshop, and game room for ping pong or billiards.
- The house sits on a deep spring fed pond with abundant bass, trout and blue gills.
- Barn with Three Bays, Workshop, Four Rooms, Two Full Bathrooms,and Laundry Room.
- A second pond is found in the woods and borders on approximately 3,100+/- feet on the Pohatcong Creek, which is stocked by the State with Trout.
- Open Meadows plus Miles of Trails and a Rustic Hunting Lodge with fireplace.
- This land is teeming with wildlife, such as Deer, Turkey, Grouse, and Quail.
- Borders the Pequest Wildlife Area featuring 5,000 acres of outdoor enjoyment of hunting, hiking, snow shoeing, mountain biking, canoeing and fishing the stocked Pequest River.
Property and Auction Location:
49 Cary Warren Road
Mansfield Twp, Warren County, NJ 07863
Property Previews 12-2 PM:
Saturday, June 8th
Saturday, June 15th
Wednesday June 19th (*** Just Added! Bonus Preview **)
Auction Date: June 27, 2019 at 1 PM
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
Click here to join the bidders club, then return to this page to download the property information package, then, drive-by the property when convenient.
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: I hereby agree to sign the contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of bidding. A 10% deposit of the contract price is required. All bidders must be pre-registered and are required to have a bank cashier's check in the amount of $30,000 made payable to yourself and endorsed to escrow holder after completion of auction. A second check, personal check, is required for the balance of a 10% deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!
2. I recognize that this is an Auction Sale and is not subject to an attorney review period. I will review the contract of sale prepared by Seller’s Counsel prior to the auction.
3. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed on the sale brochures and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
4. I agree to review the Property Information Packet prior to participating in Auction.
5. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% of the Bid Price will be added to the bid price and become the Final Contract Price. The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction. Final Contract Price is subject to Seller’s Confirmation and Acceptance.
6. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.