Access to Thousands of Acres of Public Lands and Miles of Riding Trails
In the foothills of New Jersey’s highland
Numerous Possibilities for Agri-tourism, Day Camps or Residential Subdivision
Horse riders paradise
- Secluded Acres: A working horse boarding stable located in West Milford New Jersey, offering English and Western riding, arena, and miles of watershed trails.
- Equestrian Center features two barns with 43+/- horse stalls, two wash stalls, heated restroom, four tack rooms, large riding arena, and five pastures.
- Raised ranch style home features four bedrooms and two and half bathrooms, and one bedroom apartment downstairs with full bathroom, kitchen, and storage area. Excellent choice as possible in-law suite or trainers quarters.
- Investors and Developers – R-4 zone allowing residential, bed and breakfast, day camps, etc.
- Convenient to Route 23, 15 and I-80.
ONLINE AUCTION: Bidding Concludes Thursday, November 16th, 2023 at 11 am
Property Previews 12-2 pm: Wednesday, October 25th & Saturday, November 4th
Final Chance to Preview: Monday, November 13, 12-2 pm
Take the next step!
Join the bidders-club, click on the confirmation link in your email inbox/spam folder, then return to this page and click on the large red button on the left side of the photo above.
Click here for an exterior virtual tour
3D Tour of the Main Home