click here for the LIST OF ASSETS for Auction
click here for the GOOGLE INTERACTIVE MAP of Property Locations
Abandoned Properties Rehabilitation Act NJ Statute 54:5-86
- Expedited foreclosure allows holders of tax lien certificates to begin foreclosure proceedings within 10 days
- 18 Tax Liens
Irvington is a distinctive community that merges the amenities of big-city living with the charm of attractive residential districts. With innovative, energetic leadership and committed partners, Irvington’s future is brighter than ever!
Auction Begins: Monday, August 24, 2020 at 5 pm
Auction Concludes: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 11 am (+2 minute auto-extend)
Complete these Two Steps:
- Join the bidders club, check your inbox/spam mailbox for a confirmation link, then, click on the large red button to download the information package
- Create a BidWrangler bidder account at https://maxspann.bidwrangler.com
Can also download the max spann bidder app in the apple or android app store by searching on "Max Spann" or if on your phone now click on one of these links:
For details call 888-299-1438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Verify Deposit Funds
Your credit card will be charged a $1 credit verification fee. If you are the high bidder and you fail to tender the deposit within 24 hours Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. will be authorized to charge your card a DEFAULT FEE of $2,500.00. This fee is not part of the deposit and will not be refunded and may not be canceled,
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: The successful high bidder will be required to enter into a developer’s agreement with the Township at the conclusion of the Auction via a DocuSign Electronic Contract. The full amount of the contract price is required on Auction Day. A 9% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the bid price and become the final Contract Price. All bidders must be pre-registered and are required to wire transfer to Township of Irvington or bring a bank cashier’s check by end of business day for the full contract price. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!
2. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed in the Property Information Package (PIP) and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
3. I agree to review the Property Information Package prior to bidding at the Auction.
4. I understand that if I enroll on the Max Spann Bidder Club on-line bidding platform and fail to submit my full deposit as required within the time frames outlined, a Default Fee of $2,500 will be charged to my credit card. And will be non-refundable.
5. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to add or delete property from this auction or to alter the order of sale from that published herein. Failure to inspect property prior to auction does not relieve purchaser of contractual obligations of purchase. Property sells ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE AT THE AUCTION TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ALL ADVERTISING. Auctioneer is providing Internet bidding as a service to Buyer using a Third-Party Bidding System. Under no circumstances shall Buyer hold Auctioneer liable for system failures resulting in Buyer’s bid not being properly submitted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.
I agree to terms and conditions.