2 Beautiful Rolling FarmsTotalling 336+/- Acres in Berkeley County, West Virginia
Beautiful, Lush Farmland
- Martinsburg-Fastest growing city in WV.
- Perfect for family retreat or hunting compound.
- Farm 1: Manor House ready for restoration.
- Farm 2: Tenant brick house with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, plus Second tenant house and barn for storage.
- Close to Martinsburg, Hagerstown, and Frederick.
- Convenient access to Routes 11, 40, I-81, and I-70.
- Convenient to DC, Baltimore, and all area attractions.
This Picturesque property is perfect for your farming operation, horse farm or
country estate. Enjoy privacy and serenity on this quiet country setting.
POTENTIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Current Owner Obtained Preliminary Plat Approval for
395+/- Residential Units Within Proposed
“Winebrenner’s Crossing” Subdivision