Auction Postponed due to pre-emptive auction bid being accepted by seller
Mixed use residential Development
- Township site plan approval for the development of 157 townhome units, 176 market-rate apartment units and a mixed -use commercial building consisting of 9,750 square feet of retail below 18 affordable apartment units.
- All state environmental approvals, financial agreement (PILOT), infrastructure funded through Redevelopment Area Bonds.
- Designated redevelopment area
- Convenient to Philadelphia, Trenton, Princeton and Cherry Hill Metro Markets.
- Close to Bordentown light rail station, Trenton Amtrak and NJ Transit Stations for a quick commute to Philadelphia or NYC.
- Dramatic Delaware River frontage and views
- Convenient shopping nearby
Burlington Bordentown Road & US 130, Bordentown, NJ
Download the Property Information Package, then drive-by when convenient
Bidding Begins Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 8 am
Bidding Concludes Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 11 am
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
Click here to join the bidders club, then return to this page to download the property information package, then drive-by the property when convenient to preview.
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: I hereby agree to sign the contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of bidding. A
10% deposit of the contract price is required. All bidders must be pre-registered. Funds in the amount of $75,000 must be
wire transferred into Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. escrow account or a bank cashier’s check prior to bidding. The
balance of the 10% is due within 24 hours either wired transferred into Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. escrow account
or bank cashier’s check. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!
2. I recognize that this is an Auction Sale and is not subject to an attorney review period. I will review the contract of sale
prepared by Seller’s Counsel prior to the auction.
3. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed on the sale brochures and said terms are incorporated
herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
4. I agree to review the Property Information Packet prior to participating in Auction.
5. A Buyer’s Premium of 8% of the Bid Price will be added to the bid price and become the Final Contract Price. The successful
high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction. Property is guaranteed
to sell Absolute, regardless of price.
6. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or
endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together
with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co.
(“Spann”) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties,
representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity
or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any
independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information,
documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever
waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.