Old City, Philadelphia - A Cosmopolitan Lifestyle
Old World Neighborhood - New World Design
The Best contemporary finishes and amenities
- Breathtaking views of the Delaware River, Ben Franklin Bridge, and the City Skyline
- Rooftop decks perfect for parties
- Covered parking spaces
- Spacious 2,300+ Sq. Ft. 2 and 3 Bedroom Luxurious Homes
- Grand Hardwood and Stone Floors
- Private Balconies
- Kohler and Grohe bath fixtures, radiant floors, towel warmer, rainshower
- Dual-fuel Wolf oven and cooktop
- Fisher & Paykel dish washers
- Liebherr refrigerator w/ built-in wine storage
- Front loading washer/dryer
- 9 and 10 ft Ceilings with floor to ceiling glass curtain walls
- Verizon Fiber Optics, and high efficiency 2 zone HVAC
- Warranty Included
This outstanding location in Old City on Second Street sits between Northern Liberties and
the heart of Philadelphia. Close to restaurants, shopping, and recreation and seconds off of
Route 95 & 476. The homes are spacious, bright, and provide a plenty of room for living
and entertaining. Cu257 Condominium is the new standard for stylish living in Old City.
Renowned architects Tackett & Company designed this 6-story, newly-constructed signature
building for residents to enjoy all the views that this exclusive location provides.
AUCTION May 15, 2010 @1PM
Condominiums: Minimum Bids from $95,000 - previous ask up to $871,255
Penthouses: Minimum Bids from $200,000 - previous ask up to $1,205,435
Auction Location: Hilton Philadelphia Airport, 4509 Island Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 19153
Tuesday, April 20th 4-6 PM
Saturday, April 24th 12-2 PM
Sunday, May 2nd 12-2 PM
Saturday, May 8th 12-2 PM
Property Address: 257 N. 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
HOW TO BUY AT AUCTION:
1) Join the Bidders Club and sign up for a Property Information Package.
2) Preview the Community at the Open House.
3) Attend the Auction and Bid Your Price.