Journeys End Farm
The classic colonial farmstead you have dreamed of owning in desirable Hunterdon County. The manor home exudes country charm as the completely restored main house boasts hand crafted deep well windows and door hardware accentuating the craftsmanship of the era. The grounds are meticulously kept and patio perfect for poolside lounging or entertaining friends and family.
- 5 Bedroom Colonial Manor Home, circa 1793, with 3 1⁄2 bathrooms and 4 fireplaces.
- Gourmet kitchen featuring hand crafted custom cabinetry, farm sink, Subzero refrigerator, Wolf range, and granite countertops.
- Living room with custom mural of the grounds, fireplace to set the mood and radiant heat wide pine floors throughout.
- Separate guest house provides ample space for visitors with a bedroom loft, private bathroom, full kitchen and living room.
- For your horses or livestock a 5 stall barn with tack room and hay loft, plus 2 paddocks to exercise and graze.
- Approximately 1/2 mile to the Stanton Station Trail System for hiking and riding.
- 2 Additional barns feature a workshop, 2 car garage, 3 bays for farm equipment and oversized storage lofts.
- A top rated school system.
- Close to Flemington Outlet Shopping, Dining in Clinton, and Routes 31 & I-78.