Abandoned Properties Rehabilitation Act NJ Statute 54:5-86
- Expedited foreclosure allows holders of tax lien certiﬁ cates to begin foreclosure proceedings within 10 days
- 70 Tax Liens Sold in 32 Bundles from 1 to 5 Assets
- No Minimum Bids-All bids considered regardless of outstanding lien amounts and still redeem at Full Value
Irvington is a distinctive community that merges the amenities of big-city living
with the charm of attractive residential districts. With innovative, energetic
leadership and committed partners, Irvington’s future is brighter than ever!
15-Minute Information Sessions:
Tuesday, March 28th & Tuesday, April 4th, between 11 AM to 1 PM
Auction & Information Session Location:
Irvington City Hall, Council Chambers, 1 Civic Square, Irvington, NJ 07111
Click here to see a google map of all the properties
Take the Next Step!
Click here to join the bidders club and download the property information package
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: I hereby agree to sign the contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of bidding. The full amount of the contract price is required on Auction Day. All bidders must be pre-registered and are required to have a bank/cashier's check in the amount of $5,000 made payable to yourself and endorsed to escrow holder after completion of auction. A second bank/cashier’s check, is required for the balance of the contract price. The Bidder will be permitted to go to the bank and obtain the second bank/cashier’s check as long as they return by the end of business day. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!
2. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed on the sale brochures and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
3. I agree to review the Property Information Packet prior to attending Auction.
4. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% of the Bid Price will be added to the bid price and become the Final Contract Price. The successful high bidder will be required to enter into a developer’s agreement with the City within 45 days of the sale to rehabilitate or otherwise reuse the property consistent with the municipality’s plans and regulations.
5. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.