Max Spann Auctions
- 2,400+/- SF Former Bank Branch on 5.1+/- Acres
- Two-story 2,960+/- sf Former Bank Branch
- 3 South Jersey Investment Properties
- 81+/- Acre Long Valley Farm
- 30,000+/- SF Former Car Dealership on 11+/- Acres
- 128+/- Acre Majestic Equestrian Estate
- 3 Investment Properties in NJ
- 2 Investment Properties in NJ & PA
- Sell in 6 to 8 weeks
- Seller controls terms of sale
- Achieve highest competitive values
Max Spann Brokerage
Be the First to Know
sign up for information on upcoming auctions.
As appears on HorseTalk ---- A luxury thoroughbred horse farm in New Jersey is to be sold at auction in June. Low Meadow Farm, in Monmouth County, features a southern Colonial manor on 128 preserved acres, featuring lush pastures and mature woods. The property, set up as a thoroughbred farm, ... Read Full Story
How to Buy at Auction!
Getting Started is Quick & Easy.