Fantastic Opportunity to Complete The Fountainview Project
- Fantastic opportunity for developers and investors to complete the development of 37 condominium units and close out this wonderful community.
- Ready for your prospects! The 37 units include a Model Unit and five completed units.
- Fountain view is a well established Active Adult Community featuring one and two bedroom condominiums.
- Situated in Newark, Delaware in a residential neighborhood near the University of Delaware and Christiana Hospital.
- Convenient access to all major thoroughfares, routes I-95, 1, 4, 7, and 72.
- Steps away from the Newark Senior Center.
Property Previews 12 to 2 PM:
Friday, September 7th
Friday, September 21st
Newark, Delaware 19713
Bids Due: October 4, 2018 at 1 PM
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
Click here to join the bidders club, then return to this page to download the property information package.
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: All bids will be due by Thursday, October 4, 2018 @1PM Eastern Daylight Time delivered via email, fax, FedEx, or hand delivered to Max Spann Real Estate Auction Co., 1325 Route 31 South, Annandale, NJ 08801. All bidders must be pre-registered. Initial deposit is due Within two (2) Business Days after the Effective Date of this Agreement, Purchaser shall deposit in immediately available funds with the Escrow Agent an earnest money deposit of One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) (the “Deposit”).
2. I recognize that this is a Sealed Bid Auction and is not subject to an attorney review period. I will review the contract of sale prepared by Seller’s Counsel prior to the auction.
3. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed on the sale brochures and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
4. I agree to review the Property Information Packet prior to attending Auction.
5. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% of the Bid Price will be added to the bid price and become the Final Contract Price. Final Contract Price is subject to Seller’s Confirmation and Acceptance.
6. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.