25.29+/- Acres | Major Redevelopment Site | Six Buildings | 1,871,911+/- SF
Five Parcels Sold Separately or in Combinations
Max Spann is pleased to offer this large scale redevelopment site consisting of 6 buildings on approximately 25 acres. Built from 1917 to 1988, they were home to the Budd Manufacturing company and made a significant contribution to Philadelphia and the U.S. automotive industry.
The properties are being sold in five separate parcels and are well-suited for a “Live, Work, Play” mixed-use development. The buildings include a mix of industrial, distribution and warehouse with high ceiling heights and rail and tractor trailer access. Other buildings are ideal for retail and residential with courtyard floorplans, large windows and close proximity to shopping, transportation and Temple Health.
Parcel 1: 2831 Fox St, Philadelphia, PA | 4.47 +/- Acres | 231,640 +/- SF
Parcel 2: 2821 Fox St, Philadelphia, PA | 10.46 +/- Acres | 527,603 +/- SF
Parcel 3: 2712 Stokley St, Philadelphia, PA | 0.66 +/- Acres | 5,600 +/- SF
Parcel 4: 2525 W Hunting Park Ave, Philadelphia, PA | 3.51 +/- Acres | 425,588 +/- SF
Parcel 5: 2301 W Hunting Park Ave, Philadelphia, PA | 6.20 +/- Acres | 681,480 +/- SF
Total: 25.29 +/- Acres | 1,871,911 +/- SF
Property Previews By Appointment Only
Please call 888-299-1438 to schedule your tour
Bids Due: October 4, 2018 at 1 PM
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
Click here to join the bidders club, then return to this page to download the property information package
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: All bids will be due by Thursday, October 4, 2018 @1PM Eastern Daylight Time delivered via email, fax, FedEx, or hand delivered to Max Spann Real Estate Auction Co., 1325 Route 31 South, Annandale, NJ 08801. All bidders must be pre-registered. Initial deposit in the amount of $50,000 for each property either a cashier’s check with your Sealed Bid or wired to Max Spann Real Estate and Auction Co. by October 4, 2018. The balance of 10% due within 48 hours to Max Spann Real Estate and Auction Company. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!.
2. I recognize that this is a Sealed Bid Auction and is not subject to an attorney review period. I will review the contract of sale prepared by Seller’s Counsel prior to the auction.
3. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed on the sale brochures and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
4. I agree to review the Property Information Packet prior to attending Auction.
5. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% of the Bid Price will be added to the bid price and become the Final Contract Price. Final Contract Price is subject to Seller’s Confirmation and Acceptance.
6. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.