Luxurious Living On Hillsdale Road
The “Napa Valley” of Colts Neck
Sensational Custom Home Set on Lovely Manicured Grounds
- The finest finishings and accents: extremely rare red slate roof, mahogany front and rear porch. Wainscoting and white oak hardwood floors throughout, plus Wood-Mode precision crafted cabinets in the showpiece kitchen, mudroom, and bathrooms.
- The house features a first floor in-law suite with private bathroom, one au pair suite on the lower level, and four bedrooms on the second floor each with private en suite bathrooms. The master suite has incredible views from the balcony of the grounds, plus a sitting area as a private oasis, custom closet cabinets, and en suite bathroom with jetted soaking tub, shower, dual sinks and marble vanity.
- The gorgeous designer kitchen features a full-sized sub-zero refrigerator with tall upright freezer, Viking stove and dual ovens, honed Nero Marquina Marble counters to accommodate a magnificent spread, butcher block top wooden island as breakfast and snack bar, plus sun drenched casual dining area with wonderful views of the manicured grounds.
- The fully finished basement features an au pair suite with full bathroom, ample sized game or play room, and state-of-the-art High Definition Home Theatre.
- The outdoor yard has all the amenities for entertaining friends and family, including a playground with rubber mulch, spacious patio area featuring a cabana with television and sitting area, full bathroom, food and refreshments serving counter with snack bar seating, built-in barbecue, tranquil private sitting area, and in-ground salt water free form pool plus spa.
- The horse facilities include a five stall barn with tack room, bathroom, and hayloft, indoor 7,200+/- sf riding arena, and full property as paddock.
- A wonderful private setting with a vineyard across the street and is bordered by the 143 acre Big Brook Preserve providing walking and riding trails.
Auction and Property Location:
142 Hillsdale Road
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Auction Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 1 pm
Thursday, October 3rd 4-6 pm
Saturday, October 12th 12-2 pm
Final Chance to Preview: Wednesday, October 23rd, 12-2pm
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
Click here to join the bidders club, then return to this page to download the property information package
I, the undersigned, agree to the following terms and conditions, should I be the high bidder.
1. Auction Day Requirements: I hereby agree to sign the contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of bidding. A 10% deposit of the contract price is required. All bidders must be pre-registered and are required to have a bank cashier's check in the amount of $50,000 made payable to yourself and endorsed to escrow holder after completion of auction. A second check, personal check, is required for the balance of a 10% deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!
2. I recognize that this is an Auction Sale and is not subject to an attorney review period. I will review the contract of sale prepared by Seller’s Counsel prior to the auction.
3. I have read the terms of this sale posted on the premises, printed on the sale brochures and said terms are incorporated herein by reference, as are any public announcements made sale day.
4. I agree to review the Property Information Packet prior to participating in Auction.
5. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% of the Bid Price will be added to the bid price and become the Final Contract Price. The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction. The property is guaranteed to sell at or above Minimum bid of $1,300,000.
6. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason, I agree, whether said check be signed by me as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of any attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, together with all costs of suit in the event is instituted.
7. Bidder represents warrants and acknowledges that the property is being auctioned by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. (“Spann”) in an "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition subject to all faults, and specifically and expressly without any warranties, representations or guarantees, either express or implied, of any kind, nature, or type whatsoever from Spann in its own capacity or as the agent, servant or employee of the seller of the property. Bidder further acknowledges that Spann has not made any independent investigation of the condition of the property or examined, verified or confirmed the validity of any information, documents, literature, maps or sketches, pro-forms, or any other written documents provided in the Property Information Packet.
Bidder and Bidder’s heirs, transferees, administrators, personal representatives, trustees, successors and assigns, forever waive, release, discharge and hold Spann harmless, from any claim it has, might have had, or may have against Spann with respect to:
a. The condition of the Premises, either patent or latent, of any nature whatsoever, including environmental contamination;
b. Buyer's ability or inability to obtain or maintain building permits, temporary or final certificates of occupancy or other licenses for the use or operation of the Premises, and/or certificates of compliance for the Premises;
c. The actual or potential income or profits to be derived from the Premises;
d. Any other state of facts which exist with respect to the Premises which at the time of closing were not the subject of actual knowledge on the part of Seller.