Loft living in Phoenixville welcomes its newest and coolest piece of history,
the Byrne Lofts. This circa 1895 Corset Mill reborn into the newest piece
of metropolitan living is located in the heart of downtown Phoenixville,
PA. Its location and proximity to businesses, education, shopping,, dining
and cultural offerings give Byrne Lofts the perfect balance of convenience
Design and Style
- Fitness Center and Community Room.
- Homes to match your lifestyle from 1 bedroom lofts to 2 bedroom bi-level residences.
- High ceilings and large double pane windows provide dramatic lighting throughout the day.
- Kitchens that reflect modern simplicity and dramatic elegance with beautiful cabinets and spacious countertops.
- Open floor plan perfect for entertaining friends and family.
- Ample deeded onsite parking & first floor entrance foyer with elevator.
- Walk to Bridge Street to enjoy recreation, shopping and dining.
- Kick off the weekend with your neighbors on the community deck.
- Close to Malvern, King of Prussia, Norristown, Conshohocken, Routes 422, PA Turnpike and 476.