Highway Commercial Zoning allows for Retail, Office, Gas Station, Restaurant...
• 54,000+/- Sq. ft. retail center on 7+/- acres
• 1,019+/- Ft. road frontage & 16 Lanes of Visibility
• Water, Sewer, Gas on-site
• 290+/- parking spaces
• Former super market and retail store
• Major signalized intersection
• Average daily traffic count 67,600+/- vehicles
• 10 Miles to center city Philadelphia
• Close to Routes 41, 73, 295 and NJ Turnpike
The property is ideally situated at the intersection of Route 154 and Route 70 in the heart of one of the nation’s best retail markets. Cherry Hill, Mt.
Laurel, Haddonfield, and Moorestown are amongst the most desirable suburbs of Philadelphia, known for their affluence and well regarded as strong family oriented communities.